SEO is the best method to generate new leads and a strong online brand. This is what we want to focus on. The organic section gets 70+% of the search traffic and you don’t have to pay every time someone clicks on your website. Quality SEO turns your website into an asset that will benefit your business month after month.
SEO (Best ROI)
- Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Gets 70+% of the Search Engine traffic.
- SEO is a long term investment, that will continuously impact your business. Taking your website from an expense to an asset.
- The art of ensuring your website shows up at the top of the search results when a potential client is looking for your product or service.
There are two major factors that will help your website rank at the top of the search results:
- Relevance (onsite optimization)
- Trust (offsite optimization)
The first factor is Relevance. Your website becomes more relevant by being optimized. Relevance is determined by your content, keywords, meta information and source code found on your website.
- The search engines want to provide the best possible search result to their users.
- In order for your site to rank, we need to help optimize your site for the search engines.
The second major factor that will help your site rank at the top is Trust. Trust is measured and established by the number of other companies, or other websites, that have a link on their site that points back to you and to your site. Google wants to see that you not only have great content, but that other companies value your content. Having a link that points back to your site is like having someone vote for you. Trust is measured by the number of other sites that have a link that points back to your website.
- Links are like votes, the more votes you have, the more prominent your website will be considered.
- Where the votes are coming from is more important than how many you have.
Transform your website into a long term asset where Google, Yahoo and Bing become your word of mouth!